Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Don't quit your day job!

Today is a big day, I am attempting to set up a family blog!!! I vowed to do this myself and not have to ask Randy for help, but guess what???? I already had to ask him to show me how to post, this is not a good sign!!

Anyway, I am inspired to press on by my friends Peggy Rice and Kara King. Both are master bloggers and I love reading about their lives and family, as they have both moved away recently.

As I get more familiar with blogging I will post some pictures and keep you up to speed on Christian and Caroline stories. Until then, happy blogging!!

8 comments:

meganbrittany said...

Wow Kim, I am very impressed! I dont even have a blog. Cant wait to read all about your little monsters. Love you

Peggy Rice said...

Jaylee wants pictures of Christian...asap!!! I'm so excited for the blog. I am a blog stalker.

codie said...

Kim,
This is great! I can't wait to read your next update. You have at least two years before Christian can read this blog and get Caroline to plot against you. Until then happy blogging! ;>

doedoe said...

Kim, I am so very proud of you for this accomplishment. I am no blogger, but am willing to give it a try. It will be fun to keep up with the family. love, doedoe

Aunt Linda said...

you go girl!!! I don't have a blog either....Just email :-)
Aunt Linda

Little P said...

Hey Girlie! Well I may have to try this myself. Pretty cool! I love the pics of the kids! Love, Karen

Gretchen said...

Hey Chickadee! Absolutely LOVED it! I am very impressed. You'll have to give me the skinny on how hard this really was.
Gretchen

Kings said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I loved looking at the pictures too! WIsh we could have been at the birthday party. Hopefully we will see wach other soon!