Christian the always outspoken and never boring child. We are at a t-ball game, he says, I need to go potty. You all know how happy I am when I hear those words from his mouth, so we sprint to the bathroom. (one day he is going to HATE me when he realizes I spent a lot of time on this blog talking about his potty issues, still I press on) He refuses to go into the girls bathroom anymore, so I stand outside the men's room hoping that he's okay and that there are no creepy men in there. He comes out half dressed, because he hasn't mastered the baseball belt quite yet. Then as loud as he can he says, mom I just saw a brown pee pee!!!! There are people EVERYWHERE, because the bathrooms are right beside the concession stand!!!! I can only imagine what he said while in the bathroom looking at the brown pee pee.
This morning we are on our way to school and both kids have an easter egg hunt scheduled today. The sky is a little dark and here come the sprinkles of rain. They start chanting, rain rain go away come again another day. Over and over for the 20 minute ride to school. Then Christian breaks out in prayer, "dear god and jesus, please don't let it rain today on our egg hunt, please please".
No comments:
Post a Comment