Thursday, January 28, 2010
Miss Muffett the Escapee
Caroline, you know the one with the cute curls that everybody just gushes over??? Saying that they would love to have one just like her. Well, let me pull off your blinders to reveal the REAL Miss Muffett. Last night she went across the street to our neighbors and played for a little while. I explained, before I left them, that dinner would be ready in 15 minutes and they were to come home. Next thing I know, the door bell rings. I'm thinking wow, they really listened to my instructions. NO, NO, NO, what was I thinking. It's Caroline, and she darts upstairs saying that she needs something from her room. I inquire, she explains that she needs to take her animals back to the neighbors. Now you have to understand, this child thinks she needs to take her animals, oh sorry zoo, absolutely everywhere she goes. Her teacher at school, finally told her that she could only bring two each day, but she conveniently forgot to tell me that for two weeks!! Anyway, I explain to her that she cannot take the zoo to the neighbors and that dinner was almost ready so she needed to stay home. Hell hath no fury like Carolines screams!! She's ticked and is letting me know about it. When she realizes that I'm not giving in she devises her plan. I had the back door open to the patio while I was cooking. She very quietly walks out the back door, and for about 30 seconds I think she's going to go play. NO, NO,NO, the little chick has walked herself around to the side gate and is half way down the driveway headed across the street before I catch her. She then realized hell hath no fury like her Mama!! OMG, I couldn't believe it and this is coming from the well behaved child!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment