One of the reason's that I started the blog was to write down all the little cute, funny and sometimes horrifying things C & C have to say, but lately I've only really blogged about big events. Well, let's get back to the basics, starting with Christian's big mouth. We were in the dentist's office this morning and all of a sudden Christian blurts out in his loudest voice, Mommy that boy only has one leg!!!! I will give him credit for knowing how to get my attention!! From where I'm sitting, I can't tell if the boy is missing a leg or not, but I'm really not wanting to debate it right here either. I call him over and am speaking very softly and very close to him, explaining that we shouldn't stare and we wouldn't want to hurt that boys's feelings by making a scene about it. Then all of a sudden he gets this horrible look on his face and starts backing up waving his hand in front of his face, clearly not interested in what I have to say. Then in his even louder voice says, "mom, did you brush your teeth this morning". I just want to say for the record, I did brush my teeth but clearly I needed a little more freshening this morning, and now the entire waiting room at Dr. Sullivan's office knew it.
To add insult to injury, two cavities for Big C, and one forming for little C.
1 comment:
on the bus the other morning Jaylee steps back with a horrified look on her face and says, "Did that smell come out of your mouth?!" I could have killed her:) Poor Aidan he was blessed with my morning breath even after a good brushing:)
Post a Comment