Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blastin Blue

Caroline is playing in the Mansfield girls softball Association this Spring season.  It is a modified version of
t-ball, called blastball.  Basically, the batter only runs to one base and the object of the game is to get to the base before one of the girls in the field gets to the ball, holds it up and yells out "blast".  There isn't a coach per say, so somehow I have become our girls "coach".  I say that very loosely, as I don't have an athletic bone in my body, but I have gained a lot of respect for Randy coaching the Astro's.  It is really hard to get and keep their attention.  That said, they are the cutest team!!

Our team is called blastin blue, hence the blue shirts.  Caroline had a MAJOR meltdown when they passed out the shirts and she was on the blue team and not the pink team.  Needless to say, we made a great first impression on our teammates and their parents!!! 


No comments: