An Aggie can spot another Aggie from across the room in the blink of an eye. It's crazy how fast they can spot an Aggie ring, and the conversation always begins the same, "what year are you". Over the last 10 years I have become accostomed to the question, and then the inevitable bonding that occurs. However, the bonding is sometimes skewed depending on what the year is. Randy has accepted that many times lately their year is substantially later than his 1988, but the best one happened last week.
The question came, "what year are you", Randy said "88", to which the kid replied, "oh, that's the year I was born"!!! I almost spewed my drink all over the guy, it was the best one yet!!
2 comments:
Just ask a kid what they think "old" is, it's depressing what they answer with!!!
Haha! I love it!
Post a Comment