Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy 19th Trace!!!

Happy, Happy birthday my little grown up nephew!!!!  Ohhhhh, to be 19 years young with all possibilities laying at your feet waiting for you to capture them........and this is what he chooses

Oh Tracey, Tracey what will we do with you and your stache!!!!  The secret Stache that is....his ever popular radio show on UTD Radio!!  I was a DJ back in my college days in Nacogdoches.  One of the coolest jobs I ever had.  Just think had I stuck with it, I could be Oprah by now.  No pressure Trace, but the family is counting on you!!!

Christian wanted in on the "stache" action, more like half  "stache".



We munched on some good grub at Texas De Brazil.  The kids had never been there before, so Caroline decided to put on her cutest Justice look, and I must say she was FABULOUS!!

Meg brought a date to the dinner.  I didn't capture a picture, but I will next time for sure!!
Happy Happy Birthday Tracey!!!  I love you!!!!

No comments: