Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm a Kindergartner


Oh yes, the big day arrived and Christian is in kindergarten!!!!! He is soooooo excited!! Same school, but all new environment. The pre-school and pre-K kids are in separate buildings and the school age kids don't mix with the "babies", at least according to the kindergartners!! He looks so grown up in his uniform.

He also wanted to show you his new superhero's backpack


Everyone keeps asking me if it makes me sad to see him growing up, but it doesn't. I'm excited for him. There is a sea of opportunity and experiences out there for him and I can't wait to see him discover it.

As many of you know, we were so lucky to find 4 great boys and their parents when Christian was only a baby. These boys and all the parents have remained friends even though none of them go to the same school now. So here's to the best boys I know, Will, Gabe, Jack, and Bryce, cheers to growing up, lasting friendships, great parents, and new adventures!

2 comments:

GGGolson said...

I'm so proud of our boys!!!! They are becomnig little men with great personalities.
Thank you for sharing your boys with us. I'm sure we will have plenty of good stories to keep writing in our books!
Love you Kim.
Gaby

Gretchen said...

Wow, Kim...YOU made me cry (in a good way). Two hugh snaps up on the blog. I can hardly believe that our boys are in Elementary school. What next...shaving and learners permits? What happened to the trains and Elmo toys? We are so blessed to be a part of their evolving lives. I hope they all have a Kick-butt Kindergarten year! Let's all get together soon. Miss you all! Gretchen