Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome to 2010

2010, did someone say it was 2010????  Remember the year 2000, when the whole world's computer systems were supposed to crash and basically the world as we knew it was going to be OVER??  Well, its been a decade since then, and I feel like it was yesterday.  Did I mention, that I turn the big 40 this year!!  What the ........I got married and had two kids in the last decade, let's see the next ten years top that.

We spent New Years Day at the ranch shooting bows & arrows and shooting clays.  I got a pink bow for Christmas and it was so fun. 


Christian


Will Graygor



Christian was so proud, they caught a raccoon in the traps



I got a couple of clays, girl power!!


Christine Graygor


Randy

2 comments:

Peggy Rice said...

KIM is back!!!!!! woot!

Kings said...

The new site looks good! When did you guys go on a Disney cruise? We are taking the kids to DisneyWorld in the beginning of Feb- it's the first time for all of us so we are very excited! New Year's Day looked fun- we would love to join you another time when you are out there- fun!