Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another Ice Day!

The alarm went off at 6AM, I turned on the TV to see if the arctic blast had landed and school is closed.  Sure enough, another day off from school, so I rolled back over and went to sleep.  8:00 AM, we are awoken by screaming children.  Screaming at each other, I should say.  It went something like this.....

Christian:  Caroline get off me
Caroline:  I'm stretching
Christian:  I was here first
Caroline:  I'm stretching
Christian:  Get your legs off of me, I was here first
Caroline:  I'm stretching
Christian:  Shut up....
Caroline:  Screaming louder, Daddy, Christian said Shut up
Randy:  I guess I will go referee
Randy:  guys we are going to be couped up again today, so we are going to have to get along..
Christian:  I was here first
Caroline:  I was stretching
Christian:  Get off me
Caroline:  I was stretching
Randy:  Both of you back to your rooms
Christian:  See what you did Caroline!

Joy, Joy, Joy, I'm looking forward to the day!! 

1 comment:

meganbrittany said...

I do not believe that the little angels speak this way to each other! You must be making that up ;)