Christian either has nothing to say, but plenty to whine about on the way home from school or he is just a chatter box about the happenings of the day. Today, started out with a whine but ended up with a bang. He says, ever so innocently looking at his hands, "my hands are crackin'", I said "what do you mean", he says "like when you get old, I said "oh, I don't want to get old crackin' hands, and he says you have to like Pop Schlieker"! Sorry, R. H. but I had to print that one.
Then we get to the office, and he sees a picture of me and my Dad on my wedding day. He says, mom is that you and Pop? I said yes, on my wedding day, he say's but I thought you married Dad.
I saved the best for last. I had the TV on the other day, and a Victoria's Secret commercial came on. Christian stopped in his tracks, watched the whole thing then turned to me and said, "I want a mama like that"!! I replied, that's whole other kind of mama! Check your ego at the door my friends, because kids just tell it like it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment