Happy Mother's day to all you fabulous moms out there!!! I love this kind of day, I get to sleep late. Does 8AM constitute late?????? I remember a day, about 5 1/2 years ago, that I would NEVER have thought that 8am was sleeping in. Fast forward 5 1/2 years and I'll take it!! I hear the door opening and Christian whispering very loudly at Caroline saying, "don't disturb mom". She ignored him anyway, and wanted to curl up in my bed to watch a movie. Very sweet, I must say. Then I smell something coming from the kitchen. Smells a lot like Starbucks, wonder why?????

Love it!!!! My very own Espresso maker. Even better, Randy found the recipe for a white chocolate mocha, my absolute favorite, and made it for me. Good job, honey.
With my espresso kicked in, we were off to a picnic in the park with my mom and sister. Hot dogs, hamburgers, playground, soccer, baseball, it was a fun time for everyone.


No comments:
Post a Comment