Wild Ride of the McCaslin-Schlieker Family

Our day to day life with Big C and Lil' C

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tea Party

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Tea Party
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook
Posted by Kim McCaslin Schlieker at 7:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome

I'm back....It's been two years since I've posted to the blog. Christian is now double digits, 10 years old, and Caroline will turn 8 in May.

It's 2014 and life is crazy busy with two active kids, a dog, careers, and trying so so hard to have a little adult time here and there.

This is my online diary of funny anecdotes and hairy tales of life in the McCaslin Schlieker Family. Our life is most definately a wild ride of highs and lows, but we're in it together, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I hope that this blog gives you a little glimpse into our daily lives and will make you laugh outloud and bring just a little joy to your day! Cheers!
















Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2011 (10)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (6)
  • ►  2010 (27)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2009 (41)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  May (12)
      • Another new addition
      • I am sooooo white
      • Happy birthday my sweet Caroline
      • Princess Party
      • Here fishy, fishy
      • Fishing
      • Catch up Time
      • First Date
      • Happy Mother's Day
      • Mad Hatter Tea Party
      • Tea Party
      • Not as Advertised
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (43)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)

Lil C

Lil C

Big C

Big C

Aggie Bowl Game

Aggie Bowl Game

The C's

The C's

Tim McGraw Concert

Tim McGraw Concert

I Love my Daddy

I Love my Daddy
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.