Father's day weekend was a blast!!! We went out to Lake Whitney with the Graygor's. Rented condos in White Bluff and Saturday rented a boat on Lake Whitney. We had too much fun.
Blonde, beautifully bronzed and couldn't be happier, now that's the life!!
The boys tubed together until Christian fell off. I think it scared him that we had to leave him in the water while we circled to come get him. He thought we were leaving him. He tried another time, but bit the dust again, and that was the end of tubing for Christian. Will however, was the tubing king!!
I got on the tube, well let me clarify, I tried 3 times to get on the tube, so that Caroline and I could go together. I embarrassed myself completely, but on the third time I did make it, and she would have tubed all day!! Thankfully, the camera card was full and we couldn't get any pictures of my embarrassing acts!!! Yeah!!
Happy Father's Day to my sweet husband!! Our kids could not have a better daddy!! We love you!





No comments:
Post a Comment